Studio Policies and Terms
48-HOUR CANCELLATION and RESCHEDULING POLICY
- Regardless of circumstances, private lessons not cancelled or rescheduled at least 48 hours before the start time will be charged at full rate.
Bookings may be officially cancelled via:
1. this online booking system or
2. the 24-hour studio voicemail at 0045.3179.2607
PREPAID LESSON FEES
- Bookings will be made once payment is received. Accepted payment methods: Swish, Paypal or cash. In the event of a late cancellation or rescheduling (less than 48 hours notice) or a no-show, the prepaid lesson fee will be forfeited.
- Lesson fees paid in advance are always redeemable (before their expiry date) but not refundable or transferable.
- If a prepaid lesson is "early" cancelled before the 48 hour cancellation deadline, a lesson credit will be issued to the client that may be applied to a future booking, so long as it is used up before its expiry date (see below).
- All prepaid lesson fees have a date when they expire:
- Lesson Series & Individual Lessons.............6 months from purchase
- Gift certificates for a Lesson Amount…........1 year from purchase
- (Gift cards for a € amount have no expiry date).
- If the teacher needs to cancel a lesson, a make-up lesson may be booked at a time that is mutually convenient.
HOLIDAY LESSONS ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED
- Prior notice will be given when there are no lessons due to a holiday or special event. Otherwise, please assume that lessons are scheduled as usual.
- If you wish to move or cancel your lesson due to a holiday, please see the 48-Hour Cancellation or Rescheduling Policy.
- If you arrive late, your lesson will still end at the scheduled time. This loss of time will not be made up at another time.
- If you arrive on time but the previous lesson runs late, you will be given your full-allotted time.
- Please be on time, but try not to arrive any more than 5 minutes before your scheduled lesson to limit disruption of the previous lesson.
- All teaching time ends 4 minutes before the end of the session to allow for turn-around time between clients.
Photos by Jens Look Photography
Logo by Maggie Bijl
Website Design by Stephen Holmes